Beannachd leat Scotland!
We leave you with a smile on our faces Scotland. Thank you for having us. We discovered some beautiful landscapes, some great people and a few items ticked off the bucket list:
- Haggis and black pudding – delicious.
- Wonderful seafood – fish, oysters, langoustine, lobsters, crab, Shetland mussels.
- Other game delights – venison, pigeon, duck, partridge, hare, ox tongue.
- Found the MacPherson clan home, kilt in their colours ordered!
- The whiskey, what more can I say. Yum.
- It rained, a lot.
Had a couple of nights in Edinburgh before heading south, what a great city. I didn’t realise that clan McDonald was so prominent there, they had their branding everywhere? Had a lovely drive south through the Lake District and Yorkshire, beautiful English countryside. Now preparing for the trip home. It’s time to go…
So glad you enjoyed Scotland! Thanks for visiting The Glasgow Gallivanter.