The planning – phase one: Iceland
It’s easy, a bottle of wine, a snifter of scotch (nectar from the lap of the Gods according to my grandmother), a highlighter and another printout of a map. We love Google, a lot. Iceland; sorted. What could possibly go wrong?
- Collect the Defender from Nene Overland in the UK week of August 29, 2016
- Depart Hirtshals Denmark 03 September, 2016 (car ferry).
- Arrive Seydisfjordur Iceland 06 September, 2016.
- Side trip for a week to the Faroe Islands on return ferry
- Estimated trip duration 3 – 4 weeks